Are you already a Rock For Kids donor? CLICK HERE TO LOGIN to make donations, see your donation history, update your contact information, and track your monthly donations.
Rock For Kids knows how important music is to the children we serve. We offer a consistent alternative to gangs and violence in some of the most underserved neighborhoods in Chicago. When our teachers see gang tattoos on eight year old students, or hear song lyrics written by a student expressing how she felt when her cousin was killed by gun violence, it has never been more clear why our programming is so important to these children.
The need for Rock For Kids has never been greater, and that is why Rock For Kids is happy to announce that we have been offered a matching grant by a private family foundation. Any new donation you make, up to $5,000 will be matched DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR by this foundation. It has never been a better time to donate!
SPONSOR A STUDENT
$30 - 1 month
$50 - 1 quarter
$100 - 1 semester
$350 - 1 year
10 WAYS TO SUPPORT ROCK FOR KIDS
- Become a Recurring Donor. For $30/month you can sponsor a student for an entire year!
- Donate autographed memorabilia to our Annual Rock and Roll Charity Auction.
- Create Your Own Fundraising Page! Through firstgiving.org you can create your own fundraising page for Rock For Kids, set a goal for how much money you would like to raise, and promote it to your friends!
- Donate a Meet & Greet, Front Row Tickets or Soundcheck passes for an online auction.
- Do a benefit concert for Rock For Kids.
- Send an e-mail blast to your mailing list about Rock For Kids.
- Volunteer to help at an event.
- Throw your own fundraiser and donate the proceeds to Rock For Kids.
- Post your support of Rock For Kids to your website or social networking site.
- Donate an instrument. If you want to donate an instrument (guitar, drumsticks... you name it, we want it), call Rock For Kids at 312.255.9454.
DONATE PROCEEDS FROM YOUR EVENT
Many supporters have asked Rock For Kids if they can hold an event to benefit Rock For Kids. We welcome donations raised through third-party events. Please review the following documents, and contact email@example.com with any questions.
Rock For Kids is looking for donations of various items for our office. View our list to find out what we need!